Hal Eldrod wrote a book entitled “The Miracle Morning” in which he describes best practices for a morning routine that has the potential to change you day, week and life.
6 Daily Practices to Boost your Mental and Physical Health
These daily practices will create an overall sense of wellbeing and boost your mental and physical health. Over the next week, try these six things and see how your outlook begins to change:
1. Prayer & Meditation— Clear your mind and start your day in meditation, prayer, reflection, deep breathing, and gratitude.
2. Positive Affirmations— Affirmations are positive statements, which you repeat to yourself in a way to support your success. The repetition of affirmations leads to belief.
3. Visualize where you want to be— Close your eyes, or look at a vision board of inspiring images, and use your imagination to Create, mental pictures of what you want in your life, who you need to be to create what you want, and what you need to do to get there.
4. Exercise— When you exercise in the morning it significantly boosts your energy, enhances your health, and improve self-confidence and emotional well-being.
5. Surround yourself with people/stories you admire— Mirror the people and the stories, which you admire. Read something which inspires you and which will enhance an area of your life.
6. Journal— Journaling enables you to document your insights, ideas, breakthroughs, realizations, successes and lessons learned.
These six daily practices will fuel your efforts to create and sustain positive change in your life. Be intentional about setting aside 1 week to implement this routine and notice all the positive changes you experience. For more ways to improve your wellness contact us today!