(hurry, limited spots available)
Registration is now closed
A Full Day of Rest & Restoration!
• Authentic Speakers — Be encouraged by three inspiring speakers: Rachel Greenholt (Owner of The Olive Branch), Rebecca Kristene (Holistic Health & Wellness Copywriter), and Alena Alsruhe (Licensed Counselor) who will share authentic testimonies that will remind you of God's hope and love that never fails.
• Artistic Craft Workshop — Enjoy a hands-on craft workshop led by Amanda Serrano, designed to provide a creative and calming way to express yourself. The theme of this craft will remind you of God's beauty while also creating a space to connect with your girlfriends.
• Delicious Fare & Coffee — Delight in the most divine individual charcuterie snacks by Cheers to Snacks and a nutritious lunch that's been crafted by The Chick Catering to fuel your body and satisfy your palate. We'll also have fresh coffee provided by Britton Coffee Co!
What's Included in the Retreat?
May 30th, 2023
9 am-4 pm
Maple Springs Farm
291 Laurence Dr. Hanover, PA
• Meaningful Worship — Tori Kaskel & Katie Krebs will lead worship, giving you the opportunity to glorify God with your voice and put him at the center of the day.
• Inspiring Activities — Brittany Edie, the Founder of Graceful Balance Counseling, will be leading relaxing, mindfulness, nature-based experiential activities to rejuvenate and restore your mind and body.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Yes & Yes! All are welcome. The information presented will be shared from a Christian worldview, but we have no requirements about your belief or unbelief. It is our hope that you leave the day feeling hopeful and encouraged.
All participation is voluntary. We welcome you to take breaks if you need and you will not be forced to participate in any activity.
This is NOT a yoga retreat. We will be offering a Christ-Centered yoga retreat later in the year and you can join the mailing list to be the first to know. You do not need to bring a yoga mat. Everything that we will be doing can be done from the comfort of your seat.
You will be able to shop some amazing vendors before, after and in between sessions including The Olive Branch (holistic, hand made home & body products), CB Jewelry, Annie in the House (baked goods), and The Sylvie Ann Company (holistic candles). Please remember to bring CASH as some vendors will be accepting cash only.
You will also have the opportunity to connect with Health and Wellness Coaches including Danielle Lew from Danielle Nicole Coaching, Michelle Taksker, and Crystal Weise. For more information on what services they offer, check out the retreat Instagram page @gracefulbalanceretreats
Be uniquely you! If you want to wear jeans, wear jeans. Have a sundress you love? Wear it! There are no attire expectations. Any experiential activities or movement will be able to be done from the comfort of your chair.
YOURSELF! Everything else will be provided to you unless you have any special accommodations that you would need. Please also plan to bring CASH if you are wanting to shop with the vendors who will be present as some vendors will be cash only.
We respectfully request that no children (including infants) attend the wellness retreat. Our priority is to nurture whole body restoration in an atmosphere free of distractions. This is an opportunity for you to step outside of your day-to-day life and focus inward. Thank you for understanding.
We have 4 amazing speakers prepared to bring you encouragement, education and tools to help you live a life of hope and faith. There will be time set aside for craft, experiential activities, and worship. Snack and lunch will also be provided.
This retreat is designed for women who are feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, or burned out, and are in need of encouragement in this fast paced world...that's all of us, right!? At this retreat you will hear messages of hope, build community with like minded women, and learn some helpful skills along the way.
(3 available) $100.00 — You and your company logo featured on the event page and in promotional materials, your company profile will be featured in the event guide, social media exposure (mentioned on FB and IG).
$50.00+ Provide a product or promo material for attendees — You and your company logo featured on the event listing and promotional materials, your company profile will be featured in the event guide, and includes your product & marketing materials in the swag bag giveaway.
(6 available) $50.00 — Apply to be a vendor where participants can shop your product before and after the event and between sessions. It's a wonderful opportunity to spread the word about you and your business!
(5 available) $300 — You and your your company logo featured on the event page and in promotional materials, your company profile will be featured in the event guide, social media exposure (mentioned on FB and IG), and an ad in the Graceful Balance Newsletter.
Be A SPONSOR
We'd love to see you at the retreat. Enroll now via the button below, or send us a question and we'll get back to you ASAP.